Thank you for visiting our blog. We hope that you will leave us a comment and tell us what you think of our learning.
Everyone who visits and uses our class blog is expected to follow the guidelines below. They have been created so that we can all be ‘cyber smart’ and stay safe online.
1. Only use your first name
2. Keep all other personal information a secret
3. Photos will not have names in the captions
4. Parents and family friends of students in 5/6JC are asked to use their first name only or to call themselves ______’s Mum/Dad etc.
5. All comments added to our blog will be read by Miss Crowther or Mr J before they are approved and appear on the blog.
6. Try to make sure you write a ‘quality’ comment. Quality comments have a beginning, middle and end. They relate to the post, contain information and often a question for us to respond to.
Follow the steps below and you will be posting a comment very soon.
Step One: Read to the end of a post.
That’s it! Remember that each comment is read by Miss Crowther or Mr J before it appears on the blog for the whole world to see. Comments are approved within 24 hours.
Thank you for following these guidelines!
We can’t wait to read your comments 🙂