In 2013 we wrote the first 100 words of a narrative with a partner and then emailed them to our blogging friends at Killara Primary School so they could write the next (and last) 100 words.
We had to make sure that we introduced our characters, setting, some events and the beginning of a problem. It was quite a challenge to use 100 words exactly. The title did not count in the final word count. To make sure we used 100 words exactly we had to spend a lot of time choosing the right words and revising our narratives.
This was a particularly exciting collaborative project because Miss Crowther surprised us with a Mystery Excursion to actually meet the people who finished our narratives. Click HERE to read about it.
You can read the narratives below.