Last week we wrote the first 100 words of a narrative with a partner and then emailed them to our blogging friends at Killara Primary School so they could write the next (and last) 100 words.
We had to make sure that we introduced our characters, setting, some events and the beginning of a problem. It was quite a challenge to use 100 words exactly. The title did not count in the final word count. To make sure we used 100 words exactly we had to spend a lot of time choosing the right words and revising our narratives. We are looking forward to reading the end of the narratives soon!
You can read the start of some of our narratives below.