Rajah’s City Adventure

For the last two weeks, the students in 5/6JC have been on school holidays. Our class mascot, Rajah, became lonely waiting at school for his friends to return. So, he hitched a lift to the city. Whilst he was there he took some photos…

Β 
Β 

What do you like about the city?

Which cities have you visited?

Β 

20 thoughts on “Rajah’s City Adventure

1. What an adventure for Rajah! I think he did more on the holidays than I did! I did visit one city, Brisbane. I went to see my daughter Erin. She lives in Brisbane now. I liked the city, I thought it was a bit like Melbourne but didn’t have as many old buildings. It has a ferris wheel like Melbourne but the difference is that their ferris wheel works!

I hope you all had a great break and are looking forward to this term. It would be hard not to be excited as this is CAMP term!!!

Cheers
    Mrs Laffan

2. Hello 5/6JC

We like the video about Rajah’s adventure to the city. We liked how Rajah explored the city and showed us a few places we will be going to in 28 days, 20 hours, 21 minutes and 30 seconds (Thanks to the Countdown Timer!).

The city looked busy because there were lots of people there. It was funny how Rajah was trying to open the door and how he was sitting on the tram. It was funny because Rajah thought the first tram was the right one but it wasn’t. It looked like Rajah enjoyed even the little things, like sitting on the tram. Lucky it wasn’t too full of people otherwise he would have had to stand up!

Brad likes how you can go to a lot of places in the city and there’s lots of fun things to do, like go to the MCG.
    Grayson likes to go to the Botanical Gardens.
    Bailey likes that the city is so big and there’s lots of different parts of the city and fun things to do.

Some cities students in our grade have visited are:
    Paris, Melbourne, Venice, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Rome, Phuket, and New York.

What cities have you been to (from Hayden)? What places do you like going to in Melbourne (from Bailey)? How many people in your class like going to the MCG and Etihad (from George)?

From 4/5P

3. HELLO 56JC,

WAS RAJAH’S TRAIN RIDE GOOD? WE LOVE GOING ON TRAIN RIDES.
    WE DON’T LIKE MUCH ABOUT THE CITY, BECAUSE WE PREFER THE COUNTRY.
    WE HAVE VISITED MELBOURNE, GOLD COAST, ADELAIDE, SYDNEY, LAUNCESTON AND HOBART.

DOES RAJAH EVER COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG? IS RAJAH COMING ON CAMP?

FROM KAITLYN AND OLIVIA M

4. Hello 5/6JC,

We liked watching the slide show. Ethan and I both like to go bowling in the city and Ethan also likes to go ice skating in the city.

I have visted Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Perth.

Bradley and Ethan

5. Hi 5/6JC,

The videos were great. We have been to the following cities: Bendigo, Geelong, Melbourne, Adelaide, Queensland, Echuca, Swan Hill and Saint Kilda. We like the Eureka Skydeck. Have you ever been to a different captial city?

Bye For now πŸ™‚
    Seth and Cam

6. Hello 5/6JC,

It looked really fun what Rajah did!! We can’t wait until camp! We love going to the city because it is so big that there are so many fun things to do, like walk around in the parks, explore what is there and lots more other things!!!!

George has been to Sydney, Adelaide and Gold Coast and Bailey hasn’t been to another city apart from Melbourne.

Got to go!
    Bailey and George
    4/5P

P.S Can’t wait until camp!

7. Hello 5/6JC

Can you wait for camp!? We can’t! Although we just hope that none of the transportations are busy at the time we get there so that we don’t have to postpone the exciting excursion!

That’s all that we can think of in the time we were given! So, we’ll have to go for lunch, so bye!

From Grayson & Dylan
    4/5P

• Hi Zach,

We are both really loking forward to camp as well!

Alicia: I am mostly looking forward to IMAX cinemas.

Brian: I am looking forward to ice-skating and the MCG tour.

BTW congats on school captain!

Bye for now
      Brian & Alicia

8. Hi everyone,

27 days, 23 hours, 55 minutes and 7 seconds left until camp – how exciting!

I’m glad Rajah had a fun time in the city. It was good to see what part of the city we will be in and looking at. I hope Rajah didn’t slip when he went ice – skating! Was it his first time ice-skating?

I like the country but I think the city is better. I love going to busy places and seeing lots of great things. The cities I have beeen to are: Melbourne, Gold Coast, Geelong, Bendigo, Echuca, and Brisbane.

Have you been to any of these cities before? Why?

Happy Blogging! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

CHELSEA

9. Hi,

It looks like Rajah had a lot of fun! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

I have been to Perth, Fremantle, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Adelaide and Hobart. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

My favourite thing to do in the city is go to the footy. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

From Daniel.

10. Hi 5/6JC and Rajah

It looks like Rajah had a lot of fun !!!!!!!! I have been to Bali 2 times and it was fun.

Bye for now

πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Brodie

11. Wow!! Sooo lucky that Rajah gets to have a look at the camp we are going to!!!

P.S: It looks like Rajah had a lot of fun!!

from Monique!!!
    :):):)

12. Hi UPPS,
    I always go in the city (Melbourne) to go to vic markets which is a market with people who sell shoes, clothes, fruit and lollies. I like the city because it is nice to look at the big buildings and stuff.

From Jackson M

• Hi Jackson,

You’re pretty lucky to go to the city a whole heap. I love going there but hardly ever do. I like looking at the tall buildings as well as going in them e.g Eureka Skydeck. Hmm, it’s just about recess here so reading about the fruit and lollies is making me hungry!

Speak to you soon Ethan

• Hey Ethan,

I have never been on the Eureka Skydeck but my sister has been on it with her friend.
        Was it scary when you went on it because my sister said it was scary.

From Jackson M

P.S Please reply soon bye bye πŸ™‚

13. Hi UPPS,
    What type of creature is your mascot?
    We have a class mascot which is a monkey we are
    also hosting a two mascot you might know as snail
    and whale they’ve been to morning tea, played cricket and have also voted for class captains.
    Have your class mascots done anything yet?

From Jackson M a Frole Islander

14. Hi 5/6JC,

What I like about the city is that you can have a big adventure & have lots & lots of fun.

I have been to the following cities: Melbourne, Geelong, Swan Hill,Yarrawonga, Bendigo, Wodonga & Apollo Bay.

It is 7 days, 23 hours, 40 min & 0 seconds. I can’t wait until camp. It is going so much fun!

From Aidan

15. Hi,

Camp looks like lots of fun we can’t wait to go!!!! Things that we would like to do the most are:
    Ice skating, laser skurmish, zoo, CABINS and swimming!

It would be great if you put Laikyn, Kiera and Tahlia with us please. Thanks! We would really aprecitate that, thank you.

Lily and Paige